Highway, farm, ranch, towing or trails, this newest member of the dog pack is your new best friend. The PBX™ A/T Hardcore™ is Pit Bull’s unique answer to the All-Terrain LT market. This IN-BETWEEN tire as Pit Bull calls it, is specifically designed to meet your daily on-road use without sacrificing key off-road functions that you have come to expect from a Pit Bull. The Pit Bull PBX A/T Hardcore tire provides on-road drive comfort with a low-noise output, while having incredible traction for that off-road adventure.
The product comes in four sizes-
|PB1559RE||LT325/50R222 (E) (35X1250R22LT/E) – coming soon|
- 40,000 Mile *Standard Limited Treadwear Warranty on the Pit Bull PBX A/T Hardcore!
- Winter Performance Rating – 3-Peak Winter Mountain/Snowflake, meets the severe snow requirements of the RMA and RAC
- Unique Tread Design with 6 row/ 5 circumferential groove channels together help with cooling, highway wear, noise reduction and a truly unique Pit Bull look
- Staggered Design – increases biting on all types of terrain and weather conditions.
- Multi-Pitch Variation / All Bite No Bark™ Technology with Variable Pitch Sequence Tread Design – helps to decrease tire pitch noise at higher speeds and increases traction
- Stone Repellent Technology
- Super Siping™- a combination of siping techniques helps in wet and snowy conditions and is designed to help reduce sipe stress.
- Sidewall Tire Tattoos™ – for styling, of course!
- Made in the USA