Hauling the Heavy Loads
Since 1949, Air Lift company has been developing the load support suspension products depended on by professionals and enthusiasts. In the 1950s they pioneered the use of air spring inserts in coil springs. As trucks got bigger and more capable, the payloads they carried grew heavier. Today’s 3/4 and 1-ton trucks are veritable monsters compared to the trucks of 50 years ago. However Air Lift has kept pace and has recently introduced their strongest air spring kit to date, the LoadLIFTER 7500 XL™.
Carrying a heavy load or towing a 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer can really weigh a truck down. “Squat” occurs when the rear of the truck sits lower than the front, under the weight of such loads. Squat doesn’t just look funny, and can actually be a harmful or dangerous situation. Poor or uneven weight distribution can interfere with proper braking and accelerate tire wear. Squat causes a truck’s headlights to aim higher than normal, robbing the driver of critical visibility. Air Lift’s LoadLIFTER springs can be adjusted to accept the tongue weight of a trailer and eliminate squat. The 7500 XL boasts up to 7,500 lbs. of leveling capacity.
Sway Ban, for Wayfarers
Towing that heavy camper or trailer to your Summer getaway destination? Hauling Always Dreaming to the Preakness to continue his quest for the Triple Crown? Improper load hight can lead to trailer sway. Broken dishes or a little bit of horsey-hurl could be the least of your problems when a trailer starts to sway. LoadLIFTER air springs permit precise height adjustment for the heaviest of loads. This allows for exact alignment and eliminates sway.
LoadLIFTER 7500 XL Features:
- Up to 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 5000™ air springs
- Air Lift-exclusive upper and lower roll plates protect the air springs from possible abrasion and increase load capacity up to 10%
- Most kits use the existing holes in the vehicle’s frame for a bolt-on installation – no drilling required!
- Easy to install with illustrated installation manual
- End caps made of ultra high-strength, corrosion-proof, nylon composite which is as strong as steel but weighs less and will not rust
- All kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
|2011-2017||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD||4WD||57538|
|2011-2017||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 HD||4WD||57538|
|2011-2016||Ford||F-250 Super Duty Pickup||4WD||57596|
|2011-2016||Ford||F-350 Super Duty Pickup||4WD||57596|
|2017||Ford||F-250 Super Duty Pickup||4WD||57599|
|2017||Ford||F-350 Super Duty Pickup||4WD||57599|
|2017||Ford||F-450 Super Duty Pickup||4WD||57599|
|2011-2017||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD||4WD||57538|
|2011-2017||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD||4WD||57538|