For those owners who live and work in challenging climates, AMP Research PowerStep Xtreme is made specifically for extreme environments. Sub-Zero temperatures, mud caked rockers, you name it, the PowerStep Xtreme is designed to defeat it.
AMP Research PowerStep™ (SKU#7815101A) have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
Powerstep Xtreme Features:
- Dual motors drive running board
- Electric powered
- Deliver more power when deploying and retracting
- LED lights illuminate boards when deployed
- Aggressive design for extreme traction
- All weather performance
- Constructed from high quality die-cast aluminum
- Durable high textured powder coat finish
- Resist corrosion and maximize traction
- OEM quality motors/drive system/wiring harness
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
- Designed and built in the USA
AMP Research invented and builds PowerStep™ in the USA. The automatic, electric-powered running board instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance.